do do do do do do do do,
I awoke at 6:15, really refreshed even though I had slept on the sofa in my regular clothes and wearing my glasses. I got up and decided that since I felt so refreshed, I would go to breakfast early and get a head start on the day.
I walked into the bedroom and noticed my AARP magazine on the bed. I picked it up and looked through it to see if there were any pictures I might be able to use for my dream board. And while I was at it I read Charlie Sheen's interview. Interesting man.
I showered and fixed my hair. I pressed off a new pair of capris and decided to be brave and put two prints together for my top. I opened the door and surprise --no newspaper. I looked down the hallway to see that no one had news papers. Odd. But I could always get one downstairs in the lobby. I looked over the rail to see how breakfast was going.
Then it all became very real to me. There was Clint, the Sunday night bartender. I wasn't early for breakfast, I was late for cocktails. I stopped to chat with Angel who told me a similar story. We laughed and I continued to the bar where Clint had my G & T waiting for me. Without thinking, I said "Good Morning" and saw the astonished look on his face. Yes, I had entered the twilight zone.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment